Depending on the purpose of the workshops and the initial problem to solve the client will:
- identify and choose stakeholders that have the most influence on the project and its success,
- get a better understanding of users’ problems, needs, motivations and expectations,
- generate as many solutions for users’ problems as possible,
- analyze the user paths of current solutions, spot weak points and use it as a competitive advantage,
- get a better understanding of the costs of the business and all the key partners they have have to team up with when building their product,
- sketch and prototype solutions and validate them during the test phase.
Don't hesitate and sign up for a Product Design Sprint now.